POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YACA - My First Car (58kbbu) : YACA - My First Car (58kbbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  YACA - My First Car (58kbbu)
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 22 Jun 2001 05:45:26
Message: <3b3313b6@news.povray.org>
YACA - Yet Another Car Attempt, is something that runs on my hard-drive with
Rhino, as I deperately attempt to make cars (I hope to one day make a Dodge
Viper!).

This is by far my best YACA , but still has a long way to go to being
proper.  I had fun in moray texturing it up (I think the scale is off and
the red paint has silver bits of rust, which need changing to red) and then
playing with radiosity (which slowed down the render a lot for some reason).
Anyway, it's gonna be flying - maybe even in a scene one day...

Peter Cracknell

http://www.petercracknell.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: